Скачать: Students unit 5-6
The young generation of people today is not as healthy as their grandparents used to be.
What is your opinion? Write 200-250 words.
Use the following plan:
- make an introduction (state the problem)
- express your personal opinion and give 2-3 reasons for your opinion
- express an opposing opinion and give 1-2 reasons for this opposing opinion
- explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
- draw a conclusion restating your position
Education and learning.
take (v) to perform an action: I decided to take the exam, even though I knew I was going to fail.
pass (v) to be successful in an examination or test, by achieving a satisfactory standard: Do you think you’ll pass?
read (v) to look at and understand words in a letter, book, newspaper, etc: I read a few chapters every night.
study (v) to do work such as reading and homework: You need to study hard if you want to pass.
test (n) a set of written or spoken questions that is used for finding out how much someone knows about a subject: Did you get a good mark in your physics test?
|Advantages of doing extreme sports||Counter-arguments|
|*it makes a person’s life more thrilling and exciting|
|*one can learn to cope with unexpected situations|
Doing extreme sports is rather popular nowadays. However, there are people who think that they should be banned because they are too risky. (200-250words)